Wednesday, May 18, 2011

xeroderma pigmentosum

I was reading the news today, and I saw a really sad news. It was about a family living in the poor part of my country. The family consists of a mother and three children(two girls and one boy). Their father died, and they are living with their mother, all three children are suffering from a skin disease called xeroderma pigmentosum. It is a really painful disease. Their skin is so dry and sensitive especially to the sun. They can't go outside when the sun is in the sky, because their skin would burn. Their mother spends too much money buying sunscreens and different creams. None of the children can find a job, because nobody gives them job and nobody helps them.

They prefer to die but not live like this. The oldest child  lost one of his eyes and he suffers the most.
Yes, it is a pain...I wish they could divide their pain, If they could; I would be the first one to take some of their pain, and make them feel a little comfortable...

I learned to thank god for my good life, for my healthy body, and for everything I have. Maybe we would never thank god; If  we wouldn't see these people, and If they weren't on the earth. 
Let's always smile to our life, and be thankful for what we have.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment