Thursday, May 5, 2011

people are like a scale



Have you ever been very kind to someone and then you just realized that he/she is so mean to you?...or have you ever helped your friend and then realized that he/she never helps you when you need a help?...Sometimes I feel that if I was this kind to a chicken , she would give me two eggs everyday, and not only my heart didn't break but I had two eggs and I could make an omelette with them.
I think it's our fault that we forget that humans are like a scale. Some people are like a kitchen scale, it doesn't show more than 5 pounds. Don't forget that you can put heavier weight on it, but it doesn't matter what ever you put on it (doesn't important if it is 11 pounds or 15 pounds), it still shows you the same thing, because the understanding of the scale is that much, however, some scales like weigh scale shows the weight until 550 pounds, If someone that is 130 pounds go on it, it shows 130 pounds, it also shows 330 pounds exactly as 330 pounds, but it has a limit and that limit is 550 pounds.
Some people are like digital scales, they don't have any limit and you can always have their support. They deserve so much kindness and help, like some mothers or some friends that are really like your brother or sister.
Let's always try to be like a digital scale, without any limit.

1 comment:

  1. I always love your blogs Narges. They are so thoughtful and thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete