Thursday, April 7, 2011

Never lie :)




When I was 7 years old, my mother was a director of a high school.  She usually took me to her high school. I was first grade... I remember what happened that she didn't take me there anymore.
One day an office Inspector wanted to come to my mother's high school to see the condition of the high school. One of my mother's friends that had a really good handwriting was writing the welcome with a red color on a white fabric, Suddenly her cell phone rang and she went outside to answer her cell phone. I told myself, I just learned the alphabet so I can finish the writing until she comes back, and she will be so happy when she sees that I have done her work. So I started to write on the fabric, but after a while I just noticed that my handwriting is so bad. I just folded the fabric and threw it in the back of the cupboard. I stood on the tip of my foot to put the brush on the top of the cupboard, but the color can fell down on my head and then droped on the ground with its cap opened. I closed its cap and put that in the back of the cupboard and ran away. (In that time some red color was on my head and I didn't realize that).
I swore a lot and I told them that I don't know where the fabric is, but I didn't undrestand why they don't believe me at all. 
Yes, I didn't know that my red head is telling them everything.
I learned  to never lie again, because it will unfold one day.

1 comment: