Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What is going to be on this blog?



Hello
For the first post on this blog, I want to tell you what this blog is going to be about and why I chose this title for my blog.
During 18 yeas of my life; I learned a lot of lessons from my mistakes, others mistakes and others success. I usually write these lessons so I can always remember them and use them  in my life .
All people make some mistakes in their life, but successful people always learn lessons from their mistakes and try to not doing them again.
I want to share my lessons on this blog, this way I can review them again and it may also help others who want to have a good life with fewer mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. Really like your picture. I like your topic. I would like to see a bit more writing.

    ReplyDelete